Board of Directors
The ISCMV Board of Directors provides executive direction to the society. Directors serve for 3-year terms and are elected by our membership at the Annual General Meeting. Directors on the Board represent diverse perspectives and interests.
Current Board of Directors (listed in alphabetical order by first name):
- Dan Henegar, District of West Vancouver
- Dave Martin, City of Port Coquitlam
- Fiona Steele, Diamond Head Consulting (Vice-Chair)
- Hannah Bottomley, Horticulture
- Jude Grass, ISCBC/BC Nature (Chair)
- Ken Crosby, City of Surrey (Vice-Chair)
- Lesley Douglas, City of Richmond (Secretary)
- Lisa Dreves, Langley Environmental Partners Society
- Melinda Yong, City of Burnaby
- Mike Brotherston, Corporation of Delta
- Peggy DeMarco, Landscaping
- Ralph Nevill, District of North Vancouver (Treasurer)
- Shirley McKell, Horticulture
- Wayne Horvath, BC Institute of Technology
From left to right: Dan Henegar, Pamela Zevit, Shirley McKell, Lisa Dreves, Hannah Bottomley, Dave Martin, Lesley Douglas, Ralph Nevill, Jude Grass, Ken Crosby, Fiona Steele. Missing: Melinda Yong, Mike Brotherston, Wayne Horvath.
If you are interested in joining our Board, please check out our nominations page.