Board of Directors
The ISCMV Board of Directors provides executive direction to the society. Directors serve for 3-year terms and are elected by our membership at the Annual General Meeting. Directors on the Board represent diverse perspectives and interests.
Current Board of Directors (listed in alphabetical order by first name):
- Dan Henegar, District of West Vancouver
- Dave Martin, City of Port Coquitlam
- Fiona Steele, Diamond Head Consulting (Secretary)
- Hélène Marcoux, BCIT
- Julia Alards-Tomalin, BCIT
- Jude Grass, ISCBC/BC Nature
- Ken Crosby, City of Surrey (Vice-Chair)
- Laurie Bates-Frymel, Metro Vancouver Regional District
- Lesley Douglas, City of Richmond (Secretary)
- Lisa Dreves, Langley Environmental Partners Society
- Melinda Yong, City of Burnaby (Chair)
- Peggy DeMarco, Landscaping
- Paul Cipywnyk, Byrne Creek Streamkeepers Society
- Ralph Nevill, District of North Vancouver (Treasurer)
- Scott Walmsley, City of Port Coquitlam
From left to right: Paul Cipywnyk, Lisa Dreves, Dave Martin, Ralph Nevill, Tasha Murray, Laurie Bates-Frymel, Ken Crosby, Melinda Yong, Julia Alards-Tomalin, Jude Grass, Scott Walmsley, Graham Watson (standing).
If you are interested in joining our Board, please check out our nominations page.